- Install the Blender.zip if you don’t have it already. Most recent versions of Blender can be found at: www.blender.org.
- Extract Media_#.#.#.zip to its own directory.
- Place GOA_#.#.#.blend in that directory.
- Run GOA_#.#.#.blend
– Randomly Generated World populated with a rich variety of “plants”, “creatures”, Terrain and rare objects.
– BASIC HEALTH SYSTEM – Health degrades over time, while moving and using the Energy Blaster. Approach the Device (the little “Face”) in the space-ship wreckage to replenish…
– The DEVICE has 3 (three) healthbars – Red, Green, and Blue – that slowly diminish over time, they must be restored somehow or it cannot replenish YOUR Energy.
– PLANTS – There are three kinds of Plants – Red, Green, and Blue. They each have a unique way of creating RGB energy lumps – each color, when dropped into the Device, replenishes their appropriately-colored healthbar.
– THE FLASHLIGHT – can be toggled on and off. When ON, you leave behind a trail of “Torches”. These disappear when approached, or when far enough away from a planetoid during Nighttime.
– DAY/NIGHT CYCLE – “Nighttime” will quickly tear down your Energy, requiring you to be near the Device to restore your energy fast enough.
– SOUNDS – Footsteps, Energy Blast, moar to come!
– MORE TO COME – HAVEN’T WRITTEN YET…
P to Play
ESC to cancel current game.
Mouse to look around
Space – Jump/Up
CTRL – Down
E – Pick up/Drop Object
F – Toggle Flashlight
MOUSELEFT – “Energy Ball” (probably being moved to MOUSERIGHT after inventory system is done)
C – ENGAGE WORLDGENERATION STUFF